If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today
Mold growth is a very common problem in our area. Mold spores are virtually everywhere and can enter your home or business in a variety of ways, including an open door or window, or even a pet that has been outside. Mold can cause health effects and should be addressed if you have any feeling there could be a problem.
According to the CDC, mold will grow indoors when there is a lot of moisture present. For example, leaky roofs windows or pipes that have not been repaired, or an area that has flooded and has not properly cleaned and dried. Mold grows well on a variety of materials and surface, including carpet, insulation, wallpaper, upholstery and wood. Leaving mold untreated may cause damage to your home, and may lead to health problems.
If you see mold in your home or business, or suspect that an odor may be attributed to undetected mold, SERVPRO of East Louisville can help. Our technicians are trained to effectively remove mold and sanitize your home or business for a safer, healthier environment.