About SERVPRO of East Louisville
Jason E. Wilson
Owners of SERVPRO of East Louisville
SERVPRO of East Louisville understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." We have a live person available 24/7/365 to take your phone call. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and want to make sure you are not spending unnecessary time waiting for someone to return your call after hours.
SERVPRO of East Louisville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of East Louisville can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO.
At SERVPRO of East Louisville we specialize in water mitigation. We have perform over 80 water mitigation jobs a month, or almost a 1000 a year. We have experienced losses caused by sump pump failures, ground water, busted pipes, foundation failures, Ohio River flooding, and much more. 2018 saw a significant amount of losses due to frozen pipes and basement flooding. With the amount of equipment SERVPRO of East Louisville has there is no job is too big. Also, we employee the largest production team in the state, allowing us to tackle any size job big or small. So, when the next event happens we will ready, willing and able to handle the job.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- GLI - Greater Louisville Inc.
- IFMA - International Facility Management Association
- IREM - Institute of Real Estate Management
- LAA - Louisville Apartment Association
- Louisville Chamber of Commerce
- The Chamber of St. Matthews